Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is the process of using laser energy to eliminate unwanted hair. This treatment can be performed on all body areas for men and women. Triton is the only hair removal option that combines 3 of the most popular wavelengths in one platform, allowing us to treat up to skin type VI.
How does it work?
Laser hair removal uses a concentrated beam of light absorbed by the pigment in the hair. The light is converted into heat, which destroys the hair follicles, resulting in inhibited or delayed hair growth.
How long is the treatment?
Sessions range in length depending on what area is being treated. Appointments can be anywhere from 10 minutes to 1.5 hours. We will review these details in full at your consultation.
How long will my results last?
Although laser hair removal successfully decreases the amount of hair and delays future hair growth, permanent hair reduction cannot be guaranteed. Depending on the area being treated, multiple sessions are usually required. Sessions typically range from about 6-10. These details will be reviewed in full at your consultation.
Before Your Appointment
- Shave the area to be treated 24 hours before your appointment
- Do not pluck, wax, tweeze, or use cream hair removal six weeks before your treatment
- Tanning (indoor and outdoor) and self-tanning creams are to be avoided for a minimum of two weeks before your treatment
Post Treatment Care
- Sun exposure should be limited, and sunscreen is recommended for three weeks following your appointment.
- Moisturizer may be applied if needed.
- Shaving is the only form of hair removal recommended between laser hair removal sessions.